Education for the Future Data Institutes
Data Institute opportunities available for your school, district, region, or state!
Data-informed decision making can lead schools/districts to understand what needs to change in order to get different results. To this end, we regularly facilitate Data Institutes for individual school districts, state departments of education, through national conferences, and for regional service centers.
THE PURPOSE of a Data Institute is to provide teams with an opportunity to learn how to analyze your data to understand how you are getting your current results, effectively engage staff with data, continuously improve your learning organization using your data, create a vision and a plan to implement your vision and evaluate what is working and what is not working. What data are important to continuous improvement and how to analyze these data is discussed.
- Have you wanted a data portfolio for your school or district, but have never had the time to develop one?
- Have you wanted to have a data expert and several support staff at your disposal to focus on data analysis, but have never had the opportunity?
- Have you wanted the opportunity to discuss how to improve student learning and continuously improve?
You will learn how school and district portfolios can help you continuously improve your learning organization by focusing your efforts on using data to answer the following questions:
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- How did you get to where you are?
- How are you going to get to where you want to be?
- Is what you are doing making a difference?
You will learn how to organize, analyze, present, and maintain your demographic, perceptions, student learning, and school process data through a profile, a powerful tool that helps your learning organization see where it is on all types of data. Complete your school or district data profile and learn how to use data to ensure continuous improvement! You will also learn how to create a school improvement plan that will make a difference for students. Who should attend a Data Institute? Teams of:
- Data Analysts
- Data Coaches
- Teaching Staff
- Special Educators
- District Administrators
- K - 12 Teacher Leaders
- Staff Developers
- Support Staff
Contact Us for more information or to schedule a Data Institute at your location.