Education for the Future Data Institutes
Data Institute opportunities available! Explore the submenu to the left of this window...
Complete your school or district data profile and learn how to use data to ensure continuous improvement! You will also learn how to create a school improvement plan that will make a difference for students.
- Have you wanted a data portfolio for your school or district, but have never had the time to develop one?
- Have you wanted to have a data expert and several support staff at your disposal for an entire week to complete your data analysis, but have never had the opportunity?
- Have you wanted the opportunity to discuss how to improve student learning with other districts working to continuously improve?
You will learn how school and district portfolios can help you continuously improve your learning organization by focusing your efforts on using data to answer the following questions:
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- How did you get to where you are?
- How are you going to get to where you want to be?
- Is what you are doing making a difference?
You will learn how to organize, analyze, present, and maintain your data.
- Student Learning
- Student Processes
- Data Analysts
- Data Coaches
- Special Educators
- District Administrators
- K - 12 Teacher Leaders
- Staff Developers
- Support Staff
You will receive professional one-on-one help throughout the Institute week. There will also be time set aside for independent consultations with Dr. Bernhardt, associates, and/or other participants to analyze your data from their perspectives.
We encourage you to come in teams to work together toward a common goal—improving student learning.
Contact Us for more information or to schedule a Data Institute at your location.