From Questions to Actions: Using Questionnaire Data for Continuous School Improvement.
From Questions to Actions describes the role of perceptions data in comprehensive data analysis and details the steps in questionnaire construction, administration, analysis, and presentation - from questions to actions.
Education for the Future is dedicated to providing schools and districts with the capacity to do questionnaire work inexpensively, accurately, and over time. We have provided student, staff, and parent questionnaire services to single schools, 120+ school districts, and at the state department level. Services provided, but not limited to:
- Hosting online questionnaires
- Custom online template development for your server
- Server configuration and installation
- Scannable form development and duplication
- Obtain our questionnaires as scannable forms
- Scanning services
- Custom questionnaire content development
- Data analysis
- Presentation/graphing of results
- Open-ended response analysis
- Schedule consulting or a workshop to build the capacity of your organization to facilitate questionnaire work independently.
For more information, contact:
Education for the Future
400 West First Street
Chico CA 95929-0230
Phone: 530-898-4482 | Fax: 530-898-4484 | Email: EFFInfo@csuchico.edu
Email Bradley Geise directly at email@example.com PLEASE NOTE: Service providers must obtain permission from Education for the Future to use any content or tools, downloadable from this site or published in any of our books or CDs.